Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ault's Paradise: The Beginning

Ault's Paradise: The Beginning

From the beginning in 1977 I knew Florida was the place to be. I recall the first time I attended a church service in St. Petersburg the minister started the service with "Good Morning Congregation and welcome to God's Paradise on earth, right here in Florida".

Since then the years have flown by, the grand children have grown up and a new great grandchild was born. My new wife has a grandchild coming in November and the world is wonderful. I have published one book, wrote several articles accompanied with pictures in the local newspaper supplement, been on numerous cruises to the Caribbean, and to Alaska,Hawaii,, Spain, Italy, Croatia and the tip of France and a plane trip to England for a week. We have taken over 3000 pictures in all and posted most of them on Flickr.com for everyone to see.

Yes, this is Ault's Paradise...............trust me.

No comments: