Monday, January 28, 2013

Tom and Jake Enjoy Writng Their Books

If you would like to read some blogs, order some books, and just find out more about Tom Ault and Jake, click here!

Jake is now five years old. He is still inquisitive, loves everyone, and wishes he could talk. No doubt he thinks of himself as my little boy since I treat him that way, but if you have a pet, you know what I am talking about.

Jake's books of color photographs in the 8x10 size with descriptions of the photos, questions for the kids about color, numbers and other things wereoriginally written for my step-grandchildren and my great grandchildren, but have been enjoyed by many other children over the past couple of years. The latest Jake book is a gift book designed to give for Valentines Day, Birthdays, Christmas or just to say "I Love You" to your favorite child. There is a place in front for your picture and a note or two from you...this is a keepsake book of 184 pages...for the price, it can't be beat by any full color, 10x8 size book.

My newest book is  "Deavereau, and the Napoleon Clock Incident.". If you like suspense and unexpected endings, you will enjoy this book and meeting Deavereau, the new handsome detective and his beautiful sidekick.

Jake always likes nice emails. http://www.aultsplace.com Just click here for Jake.

No comments: