Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Day, Another dollar--I wish

Well, it is another day but unfortunately the buck fell short. Got very excited on Saturday as I probably already told you and sold three books for a whopping 30 cent profit less four hours time and the gas to get to the store. The story of my life.

I finished my initial web site finally at http://www.home.earthlink.net/~pjtja/ and who knows it may even help sell something. If nothing else it will give everyone an opportunity to visit other authors web sites and see what is happening in the world of new and talented people I meet along the way.

Three of the four have been published, kind of like me but more so, and one is going to have her book come out in April or sooner 2008.

You know, knowing these people is great and has enriched my life. Their knowledge, excitement in their trade and the work they do is exhilerating. I have always been impressed with Michael Ault's work in the Oracle Software technical writing and now I understand he is about ready to surface with a new, fantasy book. This will be a direct 90 degree turn from his other 27 published works so it should be a good read.

Well, I could go on and on but it is time to stop, slip out to my writer's shed where the secret computer is awaiting my touch to conjure up a Halloween tale for the Writers Circle on Thursday.

No comments: